Who Should Exhibit?
· Vendors offering innovative nursing education tools or specializing in nursing products
· Book and software publishers
· Educational programs and institutions
· Nursing product or apparel companies
Benefits of Exhibiting
· Dedicated exhibit hours where the nurse educators literally come to you!
· Chance to network with hundreds of nurse educators and decision makers from across the country at the receptions.
· Complementary registration for one exhibitor representative with the purchase of your booth.
· Publication of your company name and logo in the program and in marketing materials.
· Online listing and link to your company website.
· Access to a mailing list of attendees to the event. Click on the gray box for details!!
Nurse Educator's Conference in the Rockies
Nonprofit: $700*, For Profit $800*
* If received before June 15, 2020
* Price increases Beginning June 15, 2020
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
* Recognition in printed program, Facebook, and contact emails
* Recognition on website with company logo
* One conference registration for meals
* 6' skirted exhibit table - on display for full conference
* Free internet onsite
* Note: Includes one registration fee, exhibitors can register additional support for $250
Encourage attendees to visit your exhibit booth by participating in exhibitor bingo. Each attendee will receive a “bingo” card at registration with a square for each participating exhibitor. When attendees visit your booth, you will mark their card. Once an attendee’s card has been marked by all exhibitors, they will be entered into a raffle.
Bring a Prize!!
Each participating exhibitor must submit a prize valued at $25 or more for the raffle upon arrival at the conference.
Copper Mountain features a central exhibit area right outside the ballroom (meals and keynote session). Spots fill up fast!