Copper Mountain features a central exhibit area right outside the ballroom (meals and keynote session). Spots fill up fast!
Who Should Exhibit?
Vendors offering innovative nursing education tools or specializing in nursing products
Book and software publishers
Educational programs and institutions
Nursing product or apparel companies
Benefits of Exhibiting
Dedicated exhibit hours where the nurse educators literally come to you!
Chance to network with hundreds of nurse educators and decision makers from across the country at the receptions.
Complimentary registration for one exhibitor representative with the purchase of your booth.
Publication of your company name and logo in the program and in marketing materials.
Online listing and link to your company website.
Access to a mailing list of attendees to the event.
Nurse Educator's Conference in the Rockies
Nonprofit: $700*, For Profit $800*
* If received before June 15, 2020
* Price increases Beginning June 15, 2020
* Recognition in printed program, Facebook, and contact emails
* Recognition on website with company logo
* One conference registration for meals
* 6' skirted exhibit table - on display for full conference
* Free internet onsite
* Note: Includes one registration fee, exhibitors can register additional support for $250
Encourage attendees to visit your exhibit booth by participating in exhibitor bingo. Each attendee will receive a “bingo” card at registration with a square for each participating exhibitor. When attendees visit your booth, you will mark their card. Once an attendee’s card has been marked by all exhibitors, they will be entered into a raffle.
Bring a Prize!!
Each participating exhibitor must submit a prize valued at $25 or more for the raffle upon arrival at the conference.